New Age, Modern Classical, Ambient
- Performer:Wally Badarou
- Title:Words Of A Mountain
- Style:New Age, Modern Classical, Ambient
- Date of release:
- Size FLAC version1736 megabytes
- Size MP3 version1852 megabytes
- Size WMA version1319 megabytes
- Formats:DMF MP1 WMA MPC MIDI AUD DXD
- 1736 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC format ZIP archive
- 1852 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 format ZIP archive
|A1||Leaving This Place||4:10|
|A2||The Dachstein Angles||5:30|
|A4||Mt. Fuji And The Mine||5:26|
|B1||Wolves In The Urals||5:26|
|B2||The Feet Of Fouta||5:30|
|B3||A Horn For Lake Powell||4:08|
|B4||Ayers Rock Bubble Eyes||6:15|
|B5||Words Of Grace||2:41|
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Manufactured By – Island Records Of Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Published By – Island Visual Arts
- Recorded At – Studio "W"
- Mixed At – Studio "W"
- Artwork [Visuals] – Michael-Nash Associates*
- Executive-Producer – Chris Blackwell
- Guest, Violin, Flute – Emil Schult
- Guest, Vocals – Laura Weymouth
- Photography By ["Mountains" Photos] – Adrian Boot
- Photography By [Portrait Photo] – Kevin Davies
- Producer – Wally Badarou
- Words By [Poems By] – Marianne Faithfull
- Written-By, Performer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Wally Badarou
NotesPublished by Island Visual Arts U.S.A.
℗ & © 1989 Island Records Ltd
Sleeve has mastering credits for Trevor Wyatt at Sound Clinic and Tony Cousins at Townhouse, London, but these appear to be legacy credit. The record appears to have been mastered at Cinram (no engineer initials or identifier appear in the deadwax).
Cat # appears as ISL 1234 on labels, ISL-1234 on sleeve
Labels state "Manufactured by Island Records Of Canada Ltd.", sleeve states "Manufactured by Cinram for Manufactured by Island Records Of Canada Ltd."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 060439123411
- Matrix / Runout (Side A run-out area [Hand-etched]): ISL-1234-A ²
- Matrix / Runout (Side B run-out area [Hand-etched]): ISL-1234-B #2
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides [Machine-stamped]): CR
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (Price code): G
|ILPS 9897||Wally Badarou||Words Of A Mountain (LP)||Island Records||ILPS 9897||UK||1989|
|422-842 466-2, 422 842 446-2||Wally Badarou||Words Of A Mountain (CD, Album)||Island Records, Island Visual Arts||422-842 466-2, 422 842 446-2||US||1989|
|CID 9897||Wally Badarou||Words Of A Mountain (CD, Album)||Island Records||CID 9897||Europe||1989|
|91260 2||Wally Badarou||Words Of A Mountain (CD, Album)||Island Records||91260 2||US||1989|
|ISLC-1234||Wally Badarou||Words Of A Mountain (Cass, Album, Dol)||Island Records||ISLC-1234||Canada||1989|